If you have a vehicle on contract hire or personal contract hire, it will be owned by and registered to the leasing company rather than yourself,
something which can cause problems with some insurance companies, even preventing some from providing cover altogether. It is still possible to get
good value insurance rates for all leased vehicles.
We recommend Autonet Insurance
Autonet Insurance were founded in 1998 and quickly became the biggest van insurance broker in the UK with over 100,000 van policies. Autonet
Insurance works closely with some of the biggest names in the insurance industry to provide all their customers with car & van insurance
quotes. Currently, Autonet insure 1 in every 9 vans on the road in the UK.
Insuring your car with Autonet, you can expect
- Discount on insurance policies*
- Mirrored no claims bonus*
- Instant car insurance
- Correspondence can be sent electronically or via the post
- Full policy wording including key facts, schedule and car certificate
- Experienced advisors to answer all your questions
* subject to terms & conditions
As the UK's largest independently-owned broker for van insurance, Autonet pride themselves on customer service and insurance experience. They cater for a wide array
of vehicle types, as well as occupations and vehicle usage for all customers. Not only can Autonet insure your van for commercial use, but many of Autonet's underwriters
will offer terms for people who use their vehicles for private use.
What Autonet offer for van drivers
- Great panel of insurers
- Quick easy insurance process
- Instant insurance on the day
- Full policy documentation sent via e-mail and post
- Great additional insurance products including motor legal assistance for added piece of mind
It's not uncommon for businesses to own more than one vehicle. As companies grow and take on more staff, eventually you will need to expand
the number of vehicles you have to accommodate your workforce. Insuring vehicles individually may be the most cost effective way for your
business to begin with but having multiple policies with different drivers on each can be difficult to manage and quite restrictive.
Autonet Insurance have a dedicated commercial business team who use state-of-the-art quoting systems to help you find your fleet insurance.
As long as you have at least two vehicles that you want to insure for commercial use, they will be happy to help you with your enquiry.
What Autonet offer:
- Introductory discounts
- Transferable no claims bonus onto new fleet policies
- Any driver policies
- Vans, cars, commercial vehicles and HGVs all covered
- 24 hour claims line
- Dedicated commercial advisors who specifically deal with fleet insurance
- Continental cover
For more information or to get a quote
|0844 493 65 78